Imperial Oscillating Blade: 2-1/2" 16T Fine Wood HCS Blade
- 2-1/2" Wide
- 1-5/8" Plunge Depth
- 16 tpi (teeth per inch)
- Hardened Carbon Steel Teeth
Two years of research and development yielded Imperial Blades' Universal Arbor for this 2-1/2" 16T Fine Wood Blade HCS Imperial Oscillating Blade. This arbor gives users access to the majority of the popular tools on the market with just one blade.
The 2-1/2" 16T Fine Wood Blade HCS Imperial Oscillating blade is compatible with these oscillating tool models:
- Bosch® - Multi-X™, MX30EC, PS50
- Craftsman® - Multi-Tool 2702
- Dremel® - Multi-Max™ 6300, 8300, MM20, MM40
- Fein® - MultiMaster FMM250, FMM250Q, MSXE 636
- Makita® - Multi-Tool TM3000CX5
- Milwaukee® - Multi-Tool 2426
- Ridgid® - JobMax™ 12-Volt Multi-Tool R82236
- Rockwell® - SoniCrafter® Hyperlock™ RK5140K, RK5149K
Chicago Electric®, Genesis®:, Western Hawk®, Master Mechanic®, Tool Shop®, Performax®, MasterForce®, and many more.
Note: All brand names above are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
The high-carbon steel, fine tooth saw blade is specifically designed for precision wood applications. Ideal applications include door jambs, trim work, and installation of wood flooring vents. This blade is best suited for wood and PVC.
Tips from Imperial:
- When cutting drywall, use one of the HCS fast wood cutting blades to help prevent the blade teeth from clogging during the cut. These are Item numbers 404503 and 404504.
- If you are using a variable speed multi-tool, set the speed to 3/4 to ensure proper control of your tool. Remember:The harder the material you are cutting, the lower the speed on your tool should be set.
- While cutting any application, work your multi-tool back and forth in a cutting motion to keep the cut cooler and increase the life of your blade.
- Clean Wood
- PVC and Other Plastics