Imperial Oscillating Blade: 3-1/8" 18T Segment HSS Saw
- 3-1/8" Wide
- 1-1/16" Plunge Depth
- 18 tpi (teeth per inch)
- Hardened High Speed Steel Teeth
Two years of research and development yielded Imperial Blades' Universal Arbor for this 3-1/8" 18T Segment HSS Imperial Oscillating Saw. This arbor gives users access to the majority of the popular tools on the market with just one blade.
The 3-1/8" 18T Segment HSS Imperial Oscillating Saw is compatible with these oscillating tool models:
- Bosch® - Multi-X™, MX30EC, PS50
- Craftsman® - Multi-Tool 2702
- Dremel® - Multi-Max™ 6300, 8300, MM20, MM40
- Fein® - MultiMaster FMM250, FMM250Q, MSXE 636
- Makita® - Multi-Tool TM3000CX5
- Milwaukee® - Multi-Tool 2426
- Ridgid® - JobMax™ 12-Volt Multi-Tool R82236
- Rockwell® - SoniCrafter® Hyperlock™ RK5140K, RK5149K
Chicago Electric®, Genesis®:, Western Hawk®, Master Mechanic®, Tool Shop®, Performax®, MasterForce®, and many more.
Note: All brand names above are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Imperial Blades' versatile range of high-speed steel blades work well for many applications. The straight-set teeth help prevent materials from rattling, offering an even, smooth cut. Use the segmented HSS blade for corner applications, fiberglass, carbon fiber, 20-gauge sheet metal and harder woods.
Tips from Imperial:
- When cutting drywall, use one of the HCS fast wood cutting blades to help prevent the blade teeth from clogging during the cut. These are Item numbers 404503 and 404504.
- If you are using a variable speed multi-tool, set the speed to 3/4 to ensure proper control of your tool. Remember:The harder the material you are cutting, the lower the speed on your tool should be set.
- While cutting any application, work your multi-tool back and forth in a cutting motion to keep the cut cooler and increase the life of your blade.
- Carbon Fiber
- 20-Gauge Sheet Metal
- Harder Woods
- Corner Applications