Imperial Oscillating Blade 1-1/4" 14T Bi-Metal
- 1-1/4" Wide
- 1-5/8" Plunge Depth
- 14 tpi (teeth per inch)
- Hardened HSS (High Speed Steel) Teeth
Two years of research and development yielded Imperial Blades' Universal Arbor for this 1-1/4" 14T Bi-Metal Imperial Oscillating Blade. This arbor gives users access to the majority of the popular tools on the market with just one blade.
The 1-1/4" 14T Bi-Metal Imperial Oscillating Blade is compatible with these oscillating tool models:
- Bosch® - Multi-X™, MX30EC, PS50
- Craftsman® - Multi-Tool 2702
- Dremel® - Multi-Max™ 6300, 8300, MM20, MM40
- Fein® - MultiMaster FMM250, FMM250Q, MSXE 636
- Makita® - Multi-Tool TM3000CX5
- Milwaukee® - Multi-Tool 2426
- Ridgid® - JobMax™ 12-Volt Multi-Tool R82236
- Rockwell® - SoniCrafter® Hyperlock™ RK5140K, RK5149K
Chicago Electric®, Genesis®:, Western Hawk®, Master Mechanic®, Tool Shop®, Performax®, MasterForce®, and many more.
Note: All brand names above are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Imperial Blades' bi-metal range offers long life and professional quality blades for a wide variety of uses in wood, metal, plastics, and many other common building applications. These bi-metal blades last 300% longer than high-carbon steel saw blades. This Imperial Oscillating blade is ideal for all medium to thick metal applications.
Tips from Imperial:
- When cutting drywall, use one of the HCS fast wood cutting blades to help prevent the blade teeth from clogging during the cut. These are Item numbers 404503 and 404504.
- If you are using a variable speed multi-tool, set the speed to 3/4 to ensure proper control of your tool. Remember:The harder the material you are cutting, the lower the speed on your tool should be set.
- While cutting any application, work your multi-tool back and forth in a cutting motion to keep the cut cooler and increase the life of your blade.
- Thick Metal 1/4"-3/8"
- Medium Metal 3/16"-1/4"
- Thin Metal 1/8"-3/16"
- Wood with Nails
- Clean Wood
- PVC and Other Plastics